SMILE! Dr. Dax shares advice on achieving a healthy smile.
“Of course you are going to hear from the dentist to brush and floss. Let’s try to be a little unique!”
- Brush and floss. Yes, this is first and most obvious one especially coming from a dentist! So we will combine them into 1 to get a more thorough 5!! Also, you work hard by giving up 3-5 minutes of your precious sleep! Soooo, go ahead and show off your hard work and healthy smile!
- Eat at least one healthy meal! This makes you feel good and I recommend a healthy breakfast to remind yourself all day long that you made good choices and started your day off right (this also increases the likelihood that you will choose wisely for your lunch, dinner, and snacks too 😉 )! And don’t forget that you have all day to show off that great smile!
- 15 minute workout! This gives you a boost of adrenaline and increases your endorphins for an even more natural and big smile for your day! Get it done in the AM and you’ll not only feel better, but flashing those pearly whites will get noticed all day long!
- Favorite mint or gum. I know when my breath is less than fresh, I shy away from even opening my mouth! Let alone smiling and speaking to people! A fresh boost from a sugar free classic mint flavor be it gum, mints, mouth wash, spray and your minty fresh smile will sparkle and shine!
- Drink water! No stains! Remind yourself how good of a choice you made! Keep the mouth neutral and smile that smile today!!
Check soon for another Dentacōr blog with Dr. Dax.
Schedule an appointment to get that smile where you want it to be!